Throughout February, in honor of Valentine’s Day, Tenleytown Main Street is highlighting all the reasons why people love living, working, shopping, and dining in Tenleytown through a social media campaign. The goal is to drive increased awareness about and interest in our great businesses and community.
Join the campaign – tell us why you #LoveTenley!
Tenleytown Main Street has created special graphics perfect for all your social media, adding to your website, or even printing and posting in your storefront window. You can download them here: bit.ly/LoveTenley2018
Need printed copies? Call us at 202-362-1815 and a team member will bring them to your business. We’re making it easy to share the love.
Here are some quick and easy ways to share how you #LoveTenley and build buzz for your business and our neighborhood:
- Use the Love Tenley image in your social media profile and header images.
- Use the hashtag #LoveTenley – that lets us find your posts, share them, and boost your online exposure.
- Pictures tell 1,000 words:
- Post photos with your loyal customers and employees to tell them you love them
- Post photos of yourself or with other business owners and caption with why you love owning or running a business in Tenleytown
- Post pictures/videos of your products/services that celebrate love or Valentine’s Day – a nice meal, cocktails, salon care, pet care, music, flowers, etc.
- Post short videos – taken right on your phone – of your employees or customers expressing why they love working or shopping in Tenleytown
- Don’t have social media but still want to share photos? Email your snaps to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll post them for you.
- Get your customers in on the fun. Print copies of the #LoveTenley logo for customers to use in their own photos. Great for special events, trivia nights, workout classes, etc.
- Share the Love. Tie #LoveTenley into any sales or promotions you are doing in February.
- Host a Contest. Hold a drawing for a gift certificate at your business for customers who use #LoveTenley and tag your business on social media. Promote the contest via social media and through in-person signs in your store or restaurant.
Be creative – have fun! We all #LoveTenley – now let’s make sure everyone knows it!
Click here to download a copy of this #LoveTenley campaign guide