The Tile Shop, 4530 Wisconsin Avenue
Amidst a backdrop of gleaming tiles, explore whimsical mosaics, get lost in geometric abstractions, encounter voodoo priestesses, revisit icons of the 70s and 80s, and much more! Enjoy collages, textiles, paintings, photography, and sculpture from artists on two levels. The Tile Shop is open 7pm – 11pm.
ART ON DISPLAY:
- Prints and cards of collages by Carolyn Long
- Colorful, whimsical mosaics by Ge’Vonna Keyes and Edwin Salmeron
- Paintings by David Salgado and Leslie Rose
- Collages by Matt Paul
- Photography and paintings by Amber Shemesh
- Emotionally charged, abstract sculptures by Laura Bocalandro
- Wood collages, oil paintings, and textiles by Lena Frumin
FOOD & BEVERAGE:
Sample brews from DC’s own 3 Stars Brewing Company. Purchase Art of the Drink wristbands at the Welcome Center to enjoy.
- 7:30-9:30p The Middle C Jazz Ensemble performs live in front of the Tile Shop