The lower back and its supporting joints and muscles are a vital part of the body and when they're not functioning well, they can cause troublesome aches and pains.
In this in-studio workshop led by Dr. Kinnari Patel, PT, DPT, CLT, students will:
○ Learn about common injuries and dysfunction of the lumbar spine and how to address them and when you may need to refer to a PT;
○ Learn preventative measures when it comes to work related tasks, returning to exercise, or just general re-conditioning;
○ Learn what the “core” is and how to initiate it to help decrease pain and improve function;
○ Learn how to blend yoga principles with core activation to improve stability with function and movement; and
○ Have the opportunity to ask personalized questions!
This is a live, in-studio workshop following COVID-19 protocols. View our latest protocols HERE. This workshop is not recorded.
*Save 5% off if you register up to 2 days before the workshop.
**10% off for WYC Members always.
***No refunds are offered for workshop payments.